Grande Prairie, Alberta
At Passion Dental Group, we are all about good people and good culture. We are a dental support organization committed to establishing a positive culture with opportunities for personal and professional growth for our teams while delivering exceptional patient care. We are seeking a Clinic Manager to join our team at Gateway Dentistry Group in Grande Prairie, AB.
- Establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency.
- Hire and train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs.
- Develop and manage staff schedules and timesheets and manage other HR/personnel functions at the clinic.
- Create, implement and manage an effective office budget.
- Oversee the processing of insurance claims and billing systems.
- Deliver direct individual and team leadership to ensure all office employees demonstrate outstanding client service.
- Greet patients in a professional, cheerful manner.
- Schedule appointments and organize clinic schedule.
- Answer and appropriately route phone calls.
- Other office administration duties, as required.
- High school diploma required.
- Previous experience in a dental clinic setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols.
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Friendly, professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker who can work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
*We offer competitive pay, life insurance and other extended health benefits.