Passion Dental Group is a dental support organization dedicated to a network of forward-thinking dental clinicians who are committed to working together in a supportive community to deliver exceptional patient care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of proven leaders at a start-up company with fast paced growth plans and the opportunity for significant hands-on experience. Based in Calgary, the Accounting Analyst will be involved with a variety of tasks in the accounting department.
- Ensuring completion of all month-end procedures including, but not limited to reconciliations, journal entry uploads, depreciation posting, and monthly accruals.
- Consolidating clinic software reports to generate Associate pay, sales, and Associate accruals.
- Monthly analysis and review of clinic Income Statements.
- Adhoc projects as assigned during system implementation and changeovers.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting.
- Advanced Excel Skills (LOOKUPS, SUMIFS, embedded IF statements, etc.,)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service.
- Emphasis on accuracy & attention to detail and seasoned problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Accounting Analyst” in the subject.